Our company is registered with the Chamber of Auditors of the Czech Republic – certificate number 285.
We provide audit for all companies that are obliged to have verified Financial Statements by the auditor but also for the companies that voluntarily decide to have their Financial Statement verified. Our audit contains an auditor’s report with the auditor’s opinion and a Management letter. Our aim is to identify possible risks, reveal hidden problems and warn about potential deficiencies in client´s accounting and in the internal control system.
In the area of audit we provide following services:
- Statutory audit of the trade companies (verification of the legitimate and extraordinary Financial Statements).
- Verification of consolidated Financial Statements according to valid legislation of the Czech Republic.
- Review of economic activities of cities and municipalities (local governments).
- Audit of non-profit sector.
- Audit of projects financed by the EU funds or the Czech ministries.
- Verification of accounts and Annual Financial Statements in extent of limited review.
- Compilation and verification of reporting packages according to the International Accounting Standards.
- Due diligence.
- Review of interim statements.
- Assistance with the physical stock-taking of goods or petty cash.
- Professional support with setting up an internal control system.
- Preparation of expert opinions and statements, advisory in financial management.
All auditing services are performed in accordance with the International Standards on Auditing and relevant national standards.